Re: bugs + rant + constructive criticism (long)

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 02:30:39PM -0800, Philip Brown wrote:
> [ D-Man writes ]

<snip>

> > You are free to use whatever MUA you want, but don't complain to the
> > rest of us if it is broken.
>
> Funny, you just did exactly that. If your mailreader was better, you would
> have a better functioning group-reply.

Umm, no I wasn't complaining about my mailreader, but one that I don't
use now.  I solved the problem by getting a better one.

> Similarly, if your mailreader was better, it would be easier for you
> to look at headers, and cut-n-paste the address of the person you want to
> privately reply.

No matter how easy it is to see the headers, you can't easily tell the
MUA that you want to insert a particular address unless you have first
added it to your address book.

-D