Re: finishing up the /usr/share/doc transition

MoiN

On Mon, Jan 01, 2001 at 11:21:42PM +0100, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> Maybe I have architecure dependent documentation that should not be in
> share.

Architecture dependent files go to /usr/lib, so I'd put them into
/usr/lib/<package>/doc. You can symlink them from
/usr/share/doc/package, too. If your documentation are examples,
they go to /usr/lib/<package>/examples, as suggested by policy.

    Ingo
--
"Disclosed Source" programs mean software for which the source code is
available without confidential or trade secret restrictions and for which