anyone interested in maintaining cvsweb?

I wonder if anyone has any more interest in maintaining cvsweb than I
do? I feel viewcvs has thoroughly superceded it in functionality, and if
I could come up with a transparent rc file converter, I would just make
the cvsweb package sidegrade to viewcvs. Failing that I'm still looking
for some way to deprecate it so it can be removed from debian
eventually.But if someone still prefers cvsweb and wants to continue to
maintain it, speak up.

--
see shy jo