Re: sdl-image1.2 fixed

On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 03:02:24PM -0500, Jack Howarth wrote:
> Branden and Christian,
>     Sorry that I misunderstood that the fix for this was
> already in place in the current libsdl-image1.2 package.

That's because Christian's latest upload of sdl-image1.2 didn't port
forward all the changes from my NMU.

See bug #125928, which had already been filed before you went on your
little crusade.

You'll note there's also a diff in the logs of that bug from me that
fixes the library.

[snip]

The rest of your mail was bogus conclusions drawn from your bogus
premises.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      Never underestimate the power of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human stupidity.