Re: Quake2/GPL: At least source should go into main

This one time, at band camp, Erich Schubert wrote:
>> I wonder how many people in either of these threads have actually downloaded
>> this source and looked at it?
>
>i have. I even got it to compile...
>and i think it'll need quite some work to get useful...
>it has inline asm gcc doesn't like; the ref_glx driver is missing; it
>currently requires svgalib and glide (or an old mesa, i'm not sure) to
>compile (and probably will run on glide and software only right now)

I've made it compile now, without the inline assembler (requires hacking
around some #defines) and without ref_soft and ref_gl, ie with only the
software x11 driver.

--
jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg

RFC 882 put the dot in .com.