Re: ITO: several packages available for adoption

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 12:43:19PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>> David Coe was kind enough to incorporate my ispell patch to grok the Debian
>> control file format which skips everything but description fields.  It would
>> be great to enable ispell to skip over URLs and pathnames as well.

> Ooh.  If it would filter out quoted text in mails as well, that would
> have me really jonesing.

Hello,
Afaik aspell can do this, and /usr/lib/mutt/mailspell, too. The latter
should make a nice basis for a wrapper for ispell, at this time it is
not so useful because afaics it is impossible to pass options to
ispell.
                 cu andreas
--
Hey, da ist ein Ballonautomat auf der Toilette!
Unofficial _Debian-packages_ of latest _tin_