Re: galeon unstable package

it's at

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~spotter/galeon_1.1-1_i386.deb

word of warning, updates to the galeon package in the distribution will
now not automatically be done, as this version will outrank them, so
bugs that are in both will not get "fixed" unless you either "downgrade"
or compile a new unstable package.  I'm not necc. taking on the
responsibility of keeping this up to date.  I packaged it for myself,
and put it up as a service to others who might want it.