galeon unstable package

I've packaged up galeon 1.1 and I'm willing to put it up for download if
people want it.  It's their development branch.

It was very easy to package, thanks to the galeon maintainer.
downloaded tarball, downloaded galeon patch, edited patch to remove all
non debian/* reference, patch, debian/rules binary, and tada.

it be cool if we could get a real package of this sort (maybe a galeon
and a galeon1.1 package)

The main reason I did it, was because the in discussions with the galeon
developers it seems the stylesheet handling in 1.0.x is somewhat broken
and fixed in 1.1