dpkg and ldd

Hi,

I'm trying to build a package, but at the end of the process, I'm
getting this:

dh_shlibdeps
dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: cannot exec ldd: No such file or directory
dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: ldd on `debian/awemud/usr/bin/awemud-server'
gave error exit status 2
dh_shlibdeps: command returned error code
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1
debuild: fatal error at line 322:
dpkg-buildpackage failed!
make: *** [deb] Error 29

I've got an lddlibc4 on my machine, but that's it.  apt-cache search ldd
didn't help at all.  This worked fine about 14 days ago, so I'm assuming
one of my Sid upgrades broke this.

I haven't found any references to this problem elsewhere, so I'm going
to guess I may be an isolated case?  That, or I'm just an idiot (I'm
sure many of you can attest to that fact) and I missed the discussion on
this issue.

Thanks,
Sean Etc.