Re: Ports disappeared from www.debian.org?

I really meant to push the point of keeping the ports link when your first
removed it. I guess my lone comment wasn't strong enough. :)

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 10:16:00PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:

> (Before you complain, I didn't pick that confusing term for the section
> name.)

/me ducks. Why not simply call it 'Getting Debian' or 'Installing
Debian'. The current subsections would work fairly well with those:
 Release Info
 Debian Packages
 Download with FTP
 Debian on CD
and
 Ports
The only thing confusing about this is that it is rather x86 centric.
I would just add the Ports link back in and deal with this as part of a
reorganization of the pages (an idea that has been brought up randomly
over the last 1.5 years).

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org