Re: Tracking KDE on unstable

* Andrew McMillan <andrew@catalyst.net.nz> [011207 02:25]:
> This must be an absolute nightmare for the mirrors - I know that it is
> certainly a big cost for our local mirror since we mostly have to pay
> per MB to get them in New Zealand.

Do you have any local mirrors on a educational network that peers with
abliene?  We (cs.umn.edu) would be happy to provide a push-secondary
connection to any overseas locations that have peering with abliene.  I
would need to get debian-admin involved, but I dont think it would be a
problem.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> <sdier@debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos@irc.openprojects.net

So I ran up to him, and the exchange went something like this:
Me: Oh my god! You're Larry Niven!
Him: Oh my god! You're Wil Wheaton!
	-Wil Wheaton, in a Slashdot interview