Re: omniorb debs

On Sat, 8 Dec 2001, Philip Blundell wrote:

>In message <[🔎] 1007839858.19662.5.camel@c3po>, Tobias Hunger writes:
>>I just discovered /usr/include/CVS on my system that comes from
>>omniorb-dev. There is a bugreport about this which is over a month old!
>>I merged my own report with that one and raised the severity to
>>'critical'.
>
>So:
>
>  critical
>    makes unrelated software on the system (or the whole system) break, or
>    causes serious data loss, or introduces a security hole on systems where
>    you install the package.
>
>Which of these do the extraneous files cause?

He said that it broke berlin, in a followup on that thread.  I guess it
boils down to the question of berlin being related or unrelated to
omniorb...  Therefore it's a judgement call on the part of the submitter,
and should only be corrected by proving the judgement false.

--
Be Careful! I have a black belt in sna-fu!

Who is John Galt?  galt@inconnu.isu.edu