Need new key signed (live in NYC)

Hi all. My GPG key expired in August, and I need another debian
developer to sign a new one. I can provide a new key (not yet created)
signed by the old one, and a request signed by both keys for the new one
to be signed by another DD. The old key is of course in the Debian
keyring, and once this is done I will submit the new one to replace or
augment it. If this is not secure enough, or certain enough, for you, I can
also meet you face-to-face if you can get to New York City. Please reply
via private mail, or if you must reply to the list, be sure to CC me.

Thank you very much.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org