omniorb debs

Hi Thierry!

I just discovered /usr/include/CVS on my system that comes from
omniorb-dev. There is a bugreport about this which is over a month old!
I merged my own report with that one and raised the severity to
'critical'.

Please fix this by the end of nect week. If you don't find the time I'll
just roll my own debs and ask someone to NMU them and hijack omniorb
afterwards. I work on berlin, we absolutly *NEED* a useable omniorb and
we do need python.omniorb too! I still can't find that anywhere on the
debian-servers, although I submitted two patches to have that included
into the omniorb build-process weeks ago. Right now I install the debs,
look them over, remove them again and just compile omniorb myself. I did
not have to do that for any other deb I ever used. The most annoying
part is that the deb just does not get better for month now (except for
the most recent fixes from NMUs).

Please pick up the work on the omniorb debs again or pass them on to
someone else. I'd prefer not to be the someone as I have little
experience with building debian packages, but I will do it if nobody
else volunteers.

--
Gruss,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger                  The box said: 'Windows 95 or better'
tobias@berlin-consortium.org                  So I installed Linux.