Re: apache non-free?

[Your Mail-Followup-To is either broken, or we've found a postfix bug.]

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 05:02:23PM +0100, Jean-Christophe Dubacq wrote:
> In TeX and LaTeX, programs are allowed to be modified, but must change
> their names. This is considered free. The situation with Apache is
> different: the word 'Apache' may not be used at all in the name of the
> derivative. But I might have misunderstood some point.

Uh, if they're that strict about it, what they really want is trademark
protection.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     There's nothing an agnostic can't
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     do if he doesn't know whether he