Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 12:13:06AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Anders Arnholm <anders@arnholm.nu> writes:
>
> > They please give me the apt-get command to install something that could
> > edit my dv movies almost as good as Pinaccle Studio, (and that not haft
> > as good as Adobe).
>
> Such demands!  Why should we give in to the software hoarders?  Are
> you volunteering to write this software, or just complaining that many
> of the rest of us have no interest in supporting software hoarders?

I actually tries to add a little to this area, mostly bugtesting and
feedback. My time to support free-software are mostly spent in other
areas thou where I faster could use my knowledge, to make good code
contributions to that area I first have to dig some time into
understanding a loot of new fields so I think I'll keep my addition
where I already has substantail knowledge, dataconnunication and
security managment. I feel that that gives more at the moment... Making
videos are only a hobby of mine and the week only as sevendays of 48
hours so far. SO my time is a little limited.

/ Balp
--
      o_   Anders Arnholm,               HiQ - Consultant
 o/  /\    anders@arnholm.nu             Phone  : +46-703-160969