Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

Anders Arnholm <anders@arnholm.nu> writes:

> They please give me the apt-get command to install something that could
> edit my dv movies almost as good as Pinaccle Studio, (and that not haft
> as good as Adobe).

Such demands!  Why should we give in to the software hoarders?  Are
you volunteering to write this software, or just complaining that many
of the rest of us have no interest in supporting software hoarders?

If there isn't good enough free software to do what you want, then
help it become a reality!