Re: X autoconfiguration

On Sun, 2001-12-02 at 01:58, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > Really?  failed to do so on my laptop.  I had to manually add the
> > configurations.  How do the packages go about deciding to add a second
> > mouse config?
>
> Read /usr/bin/dexconf, from lines 245-325.

I'm likely totally wrong here, but it seems the script is only detecting
one mouse, either when MOUSE_PORT is to USB or not.  What I wanted was
to auto configure *both* a PS/2 and a USB mouse (that are both core
pointer, most likely with the PS/2 as the real core pointer and the USB
configured to send core events) for my laptop system, which has a
built-in mouse pad, and USB ports (in which I usually plug my favorite
Logitech mouse).

Shell scripts aren't my strong point (hell, what is), so perhaps I'm
just really missing something here?