Re: Stop it

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 10:47:32PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> The regularity of this annoyance suggests to me that the default page
> we are installing is not adequate.  It *should* be adequate, but
> unfortunately there are just too many clueless fools in the world.  We
> need something else--perhaps just a straightforward error message,
> with a very brief note attached.

Perhaps we should leave the page as is (it is full of useful links) but
simply place, in big letters at the top of the page, a message to the effect
of "If you are seeing this page, the administrator has not yet configured
this server. Come back later or email him/her here".

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>
http://svana.org/kleptog/