Re: What will one find in newly released Debian Woody 3.0 ???

   - no task-*-dev packages, now use apt-get build-dep <package name>
     what about NEW here functionality ? any sources of info ?

Is here anyone who can point me to some reading about new task packages
and new functionality, that replaced the old one ?
Or would one say a few words about it please ?
Nobody did so far...

Second thing is... Have I missed something important here ?
Autoinstallers were mentioned, cryptoapi too, ... what else ???

Thanks in advance!
				Grzegorz Prokopski