hurry up already with official 2.4

ok guyz
i use debian on a few computers. but i think its pretty bad that you don't have an official 2.4kernel based distro.  yeah, i know that woody is in the 'frozen' stage, and you can modify potato to use 2.4 kernel, but for cryin out lout, kernel 2.4 has been out over a year now.  i see countless people making the mistake of using redhat, mandrake, slackware, turbolinux, etc.  I think that if debian had a 2.4 based distro that was 'release' people would FLOCK TO DEBIAN.  After all, the aforementioned distros are piss poor.  I'll admit that switching to debian was the best chioice i ever made.  I started using slack in '93, then went to caldera, piddled around with redhat/mandrake, then corel (cuz it was a debian based distro), then finally to potato.

HURRY UP!  i know you dont release anything but quality, but this is getting way out of hand.

-dave