Re: Can't reach Wichert from mail.polaris.net

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 03:23:23PM -0500, Michael Stone wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 12:09:29PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> > 'Reverse IP not matching' is an error I can understand being bounced.
> > 'Reverse IP lookup failure' is not an error that should bounce.
> >
> > So, 2 questions.  Dale, which exact error was it?  And, Wichert, if the
> > question is the latter, why are you bouncing it?
>
> The latter. He bounced me also. :)

I had the same problem, but then I got an IPv6 tunnel and the Postfix
package from Kitame's source. he.net will give you a reverse-resolving
tunnel, and mx1.wiggy.net is IPv6-capable. The result? Working email to
wiggy, even if you don't have (IPv4) reverse DNS.

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<Alias> Wait, I have something for you all