Re: kernel-image-2.4.12 and booting from a RAID

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 09:26:20AM +1100, Herbert Xu wrote:
> > AFAICS, the included initrd won't work, so I guess I'll have to prepare
> The default initrd should work just fine, provided that you are actually
> using the packaged kernels.

I wrote a howto based upon 2.4.8. As Herbert points out, the default initrd
should now work since there have been some minor fixes since then, so
you can vary this method:
	http://www.james.rcpt.to/prograams/debian/raid1/

 HTH.

  James

PS: Still want more people to stand up and talk in Brisbane (Au) in Feb.
Talk about anything Debian-centric. Mail <lca-cfp@linux.org.au>.
--
 James Bromberger <james_AT_rcpt.to> www.james.rcpt.to
 Australian Debian Conference: http://www.linux.org.au/conf/debiancon.html