Re: Can't reach Wichert from mail.polaris.net

On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Dale Scheetz wrote:

> I tried to send the following message to Wichert, but his mail server
> bounced the mail, saying that the reverse IP lookup failed.
>
> I'm willing to hear an answer from anyone ;-)

'Reverse IP not matching' is an error I can understand being bounced.
'Reverse IP lookup failure' is not an error that should bounce.

So, 2 questions.  Dale, which exact error was it?  And, Wichert, if the
question is the latter, why are you bouncing it?