Re: Grokking KDE installation (Re: KDE directory layout)

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 09:08:25AM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> and how will the end user swap back and forth?  And how would a user have
> a mixed installation?
>
> You haven't thought this out and I am now done trying to explain this to
> you.

So don't let Eray adopt any of your packages.

In fact, that's good advice for all developers.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Build a fire for a man, and he'll
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    be warm for a day.  Set a man on