Re: Discussion: wnpp and ITPs

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 02:24:34AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> Then, the remaining problem is how to sweep the mines of
> forgotten ITPs.  Any ideas ?

Maybe the ITPs should be closed after a certain number of weeks/month
or maybe they should be renamed to RFP after this period of time...

One could additionally email the developer who filed the ITP and ask if
he still intends to package the software (yes, I know, this is already
done), and if he doesn't reply, do one of the above (rename/close the
bug)...

I guess this has been discussed before, but I'm too lazy to search the
archives, right now...

Anyways, I wholeheartedly agree with Taketoshi Sano, something should be
done about these old ITPs... There's no use having an ITP 4(!) years in
the BTS...

Uwe.
--
:------------------ Uwe Hermann <uh1763@hermann-uwe.de> ------------------: