Re: Discussion: wnpp and ITPs

Thanks.  I've checked it.

In <[🔎] 20011105181103.B2601@hopi.hostsharing.net>,
 on "Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:11:03 +0100",
 with "Re: Discussion: wnpp and ITPs",
  Noel Koethe <noel@koethe.net> wrote:

noel> On Die, 06 Nov 2001, Taketoshi Sano wrote:

noel> > I'm afraid that we may have many problems around
noel> > forgotten (sub-marine) ITPs or duplicate ITPs
noel> > unless we make the wnpp page more easily readable.
noel> >
noel> > An idea is to split wnpp into a few types, such as
noel> > ITP/ITA(now working!) and O/RFA(need help!) in order
noel> > to make it short and more easily readable with slow
noel> > connections. Perhaps we also need to add UTP(unable
noel> > to package) category.
noel>
noel> You know the lists on
noel>
noel> http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ ?

So, the classified list has already been there.  Nice to see it :)

Then, the remaining problem is how to sweep the mines of
forgotten ITPs.  Any ideas ?

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>