Re: Darwin Streaming Server

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 11:04:50AM +0100, David N. Welton wrote:
> Eric Van Buggenhaut <eric@andago.com> writes:
> > You'd better ask on debian-legal@lists.d.o rather than raising or listening
> > to hypotetical opinions.
> Well, actually, unless those guys are passing it to real lawyers, the
> bullshit there is just as thick.

Uh, the DFSG ain't a component of your average law degree. Not last I heard,
anyway.

Cheers,
aj

 "Security here. Yes, maam. Yes. Groucho glasses. Yes, we're on it.
   C'mon, guys. Somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
    can't deal with deconstructionist humor. Code Blue."
		-- Mike Hoye,
		      see http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt