Re: Darwin Streaming Server

I don't like being an idiot, but where on that page does it say that its
"non-free"

to quote the page, the only problem that they have with the license is

"In January 2001, Apple released another version, ASPL 1.2. This version
fixes two of the fatal flaws, but one still remains: any modified
version "deployed" in an organization must be published"

I don't believe that makes something "non-free" in Debian's view.

shaya