Re: Installed sather 1.2.1-5 (i386 all source)

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 12:19:35PM +0200, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> [+] Which means I will not reply any other post of yours under this thread.

A convenient attitude since your message consisted of nothing but
falsehoods and irrelevancies.  The "broken" package you labored so hard
to decry was not uploaded by me, and AFAIK contained none of the fixes
from my NMU.

Thus you are blaming me for bugs that I had nothing to do with.

* I uploaded -2.3, which you ignored.
* You uploaded -3 and did not ack any of the previous NMU's -- so none
  of the bugs they fixed got closed, and did not include any of the
  fixes from -2.3, except the one you already knew about from a bug
  report.
* I uploaded -4, which set the maintainer to Debian QA Group, for the
  reasons discussed in the changelog, re-intergrated the fixes you
  ignored from -2.3, and I acked the previous NMU's so that the bugs
  would be closed.
* You uploaded -5.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I am sorry, but what you have
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    mistaken for malicious intent is