Re: Installed sather 1.2.1-5 (i386 all source)

His changelog entry said:

>    * fix: the correct build dependencies are tcl/tk 8.2 rather than 8.3.
>      sather doesn't build with 8.3 yet.

The build dependencies were already fixed thus in 1.2.1-4.  If he had bothered
to look at that version of the package, he'd have known that.  Instead,
evidence indicates that aside from being aware of its existence, he completely
ignored it.

That is not the proper way to recognize an NMU.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |           //     // //  /     /