packaged MIT Photonic Bands

Hi,

I remember having sawn an entry in wnpp for mpb (or maybe one its
dependencies, libctl), a free software dedicated to computing
periodic photonic structures eigenstates and band structures, but it
disappeared since, and I don't see the package anywhere.

So I have packaged libctl, h5utils and mpb ; it is apt-able at :
deb http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~jmouette/debian ./

It is fine for me and seems to work, but the upstream author (Steven G.
Johnson) thinks it is a good idea to have it included in the archive -
and yes, I think he's right. What shall I do ?

Thanks,
--
                  Josselin Mouette | Étudiant en thèse
     josselin.mouette@ens-lyon.org | josselin.mouette@ec-lyon.fr