Reverse DNS and your mailers

Hi,
A number of people filter on reverse DNS.

Please, don't.

I have no reverse DNS. This is out of my control. Upstream is a
monopoly[1][2], and they refuse to delegate us reverse DNS, despite
stalling, sweet talk, and assurances that they've delegated us. We[3]
have no other option for a commercial-grade link.

Because it is a commercial-grade link, they also don't provide us with a
mail server.

So, please, stop filtering on reverse DNS. Unless, of course, you don't
care about my replies to you.

-d

[1]: Worse than General Oil ever were. Worse than AT&T. Microsoft are
darlings, absolute legends, compared to them.
[2]: Ask any Australian about Telstra.
[3]: I'm on my company's link, but I don't represent them, hell, they'd
probably disown me if you rang up and asked them, blah blah, blah blah.

--
Daniel Stone						    <daniel@sfarc.net>
<bod> subtle?