about to remove init.d script from ipchains

Hey all!

I am about to remove the init.d script from ipchains at all, becouse it
causes lot's of problems and resolves only very some, if any. Suggestion?
I am not going to put notice about it, becouse by default the script is
not active, and there is no such script in the stable, and d0h, it's
unstable, a.k.a. development version, look at the changelog, and don't
use it on important machines.
Please write _NOW_ if you want to say something about it, becouse
tomorrow I will remove it finally if noone intercede.

Regards,
--
Lenart, Janos
<ocsi@debian.org>