Re: editor alternatives?

        Greetings,
        I usually try very hard to stay out of these arguments, so please
forgive me saying something now.  I suggest (x)emacs.  I fully realize all the
reasons against it.  It was what I was taught first, the person who taught it to
me was patient for almost exactly 5 minutes while I got used to it.  After those
5 minutes of trouble, I immediately discovered more power in an "editor" than I
had ever before seen.  I think more users would appreciate such a realization.
        -Trey
--
Ashton Trey Belew      http://veggie.wesleyan.edu/trey/