Re: gs 6.5 preview packages

Torsten Landschoff wrote:

> > > Having installed the preview packages, I see that the package maintainer
> > > (Torsten Landschoff)  by default doesn't include the hl1250 device.
> >
> > Nor the stp driver, I was disappointed in discovering.
>
> Wait - I included the stp driver
>
> torsten@pulsar:~$ gs-gnu -h|grep stp
>    x11cmyk8 x11gray4 stp nullpage

I just deleted the gs_6.51-1_i386.deb preview package, but I
could have sworn that it _didn't_ have stp.  I was happy to see
stp in -2 today (as well as hl1250).

> > > Is there any particular reason for this?
> >
> > Package maintainer perogative?
>
> No, I just tend to forget about stuff which I am not reminded on. Personal
> mail is more effective than complaining on mailing lists BTW.

Well, bugs #82454 and #103036 were still open last night.  I
think see a point in bothering you with it.

Thanks for the new gs!  _very_ much appreciated.

Peter