Re: gs 6.5 preview packages

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 10:48:40PM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> > Having installed the preview packages, I see that the package maintainer
> > (Torsten Landschoff)  by default doesn't include the hl1250 device.
>
> Nor the stp driver, I was disappointed in discovering.

Wait - I included the stp driver:

torsten@pulsar:~$ gs-gnu -h|grep stp
   x11cmyk8 x11gray4 stp nullpage

I missed the hl1250 driver though. So I am building a new gs package
to replace the 6.50-1 in Incoming. The new package will have the hl1250
driver.

> > Is there any particular reason for this?
>
> Package maintainer perogative?

No, I just tend to forget about stuff which I am not reminded on. Personal
mail is more effective than complaining on mailing lists BTW.

Greetings

	Torsten