Re: Debian conference 2 / LSM 2002

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Duncan Findlay wrote:

> Good point.  Just be careful if you drive accross the border with any
> Debian CD's etc. :-)  (Or perhaps even a laptop?)
>
> As a Torontionian, I support this proposal, and intend to not at all be
> involved in it :-)

I vote for Montreal or Quebec...they're close to me and quite nice :-)

I agree with the "not in the US sentiment", but from what I can tell, most
of the NATO nations and many others are in this with the US, even if they
aren't committing any actual troops.  These days, even a statement of
support of the US efforts may invoke some backlash from the terrorist
regimes, so I doubt that many EU nations would be totally safe either.

We could always go to Antarctica or Switzerland... :-)