Re: Mail-Followup-To headers (was Re: apache2: clearing the air [please read])

    Manfred> There are two Mail-Followup-To headers in your first
    Manfred> mail, but it doesn't look like one was added by the
    Manfred> mailing list. Maybe it's a mutt bug?

    Manfred> From: Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net> To:
    Manfred> debian-devel@lists.debian.org Subject: apache2: clearing
    Manfred> the air [please read] Message-ID:
    Manfred> <[🔎] 20011011221300.A21878@kabuki.sfarc.net>

It isn't a mailing list bug?

That it, to me it would look like the mailing list is blindly adding
the first followup header, even though one already exists.

This message has one header: Mail-Followup-To: bam@snoopy.apana.org.au, debian-devel@lists.debian.org

lets see what happens... Could *1* person please reply giving me my
"Mail-Followup-To" headers, as it may get screwed by my NNTP
gateway. Thanks.

this mail was written with Gnus, so no mutt bugs should apply here.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>