Re: apache2: clearing the air [please read]

Well, perhaps asking the users is good, and our own experience too.

I have been using /var/www/the.host.name and
/var/logs/apache/the.host.name for a long time. I haven't needed the
cgi-bin directory, my hosted services have been always very simple, but
the htdocs and cgi-bin directories are good for me.

--
Andres Seco Hernandez    -     AndresSH@alamin.org
MCP ID 445900     -     http://andressh.alamin.org