Re: How things get (into|screwed up) in testing

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 09:25:27AM -0500, Colin Watson wrote:

> > Would it not be a good idea to modify the unstable->testing system so that
> > either *all* packages built from a source package get in, or none do?
>
> That's exactly what happens. I think you have some other problem.

Weird.

I just jumped to that conclusion after seeing what I was being told was
available... it seems that dselect somehow managed to get terribly confused.

Not for the first time.

Cheers,

Nikck

--
Nick Phillips -- nwp@lemon-computing.com
Keep emotionally active.  Cater to your favorite neurosis.