Re: automake 1.5

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 02:32:25PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:

you convinced me. anyway i still have an issue:

> cvs-inject puts in cvs everything shipped in the tarbal, because that's how
> it should behave. It does not mean your copies have to carry those files.
> cvs checkin, checkout and update will cheerfully obey your .cvsignore files
> and keep that stuff out of your tree.

.cvsignore ignores files that are in my working directory but that are not in
cvs repository, doesn't it? the problem is that Makefile.in is *already* in
cvs (it has been put here by apt-inject) or should i remove from it right
after a cvs-inject?

please help

thanks

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50