Re: automake 1.5

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 03:03:13PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Hello,

hello

> Which leads us to the short term solution. There are 292 packages in
> unstable that Build-Depend: on automake, and possibly a few more that
> have implicit build time dependencies. There are 12 packages (crimson,
> curl, curl-ssl, gmanedit, gnumeric, kvirc, lincvs, marbles, micq, mysql,
> xkeysw, xwrits) that have versioned dependencies, and only one of those
> (lincvs) that build-depends on automake 1.5.

i'm talking for curl[-ssll] packages:

i put automake in Build-Depends because of its ability to make
generated makefiles call itself. i started using versioned depends
because on transition to autoconf 2.50 i though automake changed
in another beast too.

anyway, if this is a problem can act within a couple of days to
fix my deps. fill free to fill a bug to curl[-ssl] packages. :)

thanks

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://filibusta.crema.unimi.it/~cavok/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50