Keeping information on the build system

[please CC me on followup]

Currently there's no way of saying with which version of what other
package a given package was built.  There was once an attempt to do
that, but it failed because we did not have build-deps at that time.

Now the time looks good to get back to this.  This shall be one step
in the direction of being warned when a package needs recompilition.

I've written a dh_buildinfo script which does that - although it is
not 100% finished, it already lists the build-deps, as well as wll
packages declared essential and build-essential by the
"build-essential" package.

Interested people will find the script at:

http://ydirson.free.fr/en/software/buildinfo.html

--
Yann Dirson    <ydirson@altern.org> |    Why make M$-Bill richer & richer ?
Debian-related: <dirson@debian.org> |   Support Debian GNU/Linux: