About Citadel/UX

I think, I personally will not need this package in near future, but
this is so cool software, that it must be packaged ASAP:

http://uncensored.citadel.org/citadel/

http://www.shadowcom.net/Software/infusion/

What do you think? Could it be good MS Exchange-replacement?

P.S: I do not subscribe to these lists. I am smart enough to read
mailinglist archives via WWW, but you can Cc: to me, if you want.

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * University of Jyväskylä * juhtolv@st.jyu.fi
http://www.st.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/spam.html * * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW!"