Re: FYI: intent to NMU to fix SDL + static X extension library problem

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 02:10:33PM -0500, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 01:38:56PM -0400, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> And a small fix for smpeg and sdl-mixer:
> cd . && aclocal
> cd . && automake --gnu Makefile
> automake: Makefile.am: required file ./INSTALL' not found
> automake: Makefile.am: required file ./NEWS' not found
> automake: Makefile.am: required file ./AUTHORS' not found
> automake: Makefile.am: required file ./ChangeLog' not found
> make[1]: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory /opt/hdb10/cts/debian/package/smpeg/smpeg-0.4.4'
>
> touching these 4 files, and it built fine on i386. sdl-mixer is missing
> them, too. There are in Brandens build tree, but they are not included in
> the diff (empty file)?

Yes, I touched them for the same reason you did.  I was not aware that
dpkg-source ignores such things.  Rats.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Human beings rarely imagine a god
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     that behaves any better than a