Re: ddtp: new notifications mails, opt-in or opt-out?

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 02:53:17PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> Browse the archives and count the number of people who were in favour
> of opt-in or no messages at all and compare that with the other people
> people who were in favour of opt-in.

Why should people (like me) who favor opt-out over opt-in have raised
their voice? It was opt-out before, so why should we complain? Actually,
I don't see that a consensus for opt-in was reached; there were only a
few people complaining (very loudly) about the former opt-out scheme. I
don't think that these few people are enough to define a consensus.

 - Sebastian