Re: ddtp: new notifications mails, opt-in or opt-out?

On Sat, Oct 06, 2001 at 02:53:17PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Jochen Voss wrote:
> > Did we?  And who is that "we"?
>
> Browse the archives and count the number of people who were in favour
> of opt-in or no messages at all and compare that with the other people
> people who were in favour of opt-in.

Then alternatives were opt-in or opt-in?  Interesting :)

Opt-in vs opt-out was not the original question, so there was no need to
discuss it.  And I also felt that very few people did shout loudly to make
believe they are numerous, I for myself am in favour of opt-out.

Denis