Re: ddts: notification about fr translation of the hostname description

hello

some words about this ddts mails...

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 07:56:57AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > Maybe you do not  understand english.
>
> > REMOVE ME FROM THIS SPAM BOT.  NOW.  POST HASTE.
>
> I've found that the only solution is to block emails from grisu.

The ddts add a 'X-DDTS-Mail: notification <lang>' header in this mails.
You can block this per procmail and you can select some languages with
this...

> For anyone who thinks you can turn these things off, you can't.  Everytime
> you upload a new package, you start getting translations again.

and this is a real problem. Also the qa group has a big problem with
this mails. They get daily new packages and some qa packages get real
maintainer.

I must move this nonotifictaion from a per package to a per maintainer
email address base and I will make this.

I build now a new db on auric with the email addresses from the
package file.

Gruss
Grisu
"I cannot say that I like Microsoft. I believe that they make operating systems
 really bad "                        -- Linus Torvalds