Re: New tag in BTS for translations ?

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 07:04:17PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Peter Makholm wrote:
> > Tags would be a lot more useful if you could do that but it is still
> > at lot faster to eye-grep a BTS-page than looking for the information
> > inside each bug.
> Try eye-grep'ing the dpkg bts page and filter out everything
> that is marked wontfix or moreinfo.

Or try
	http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=dpkg&exclude=wontfix,moreinfo,help

include= also works, in a relatively sensible way. You can also combine
them. You can also use include=subj:TODO to look for bugs with "TODO"
in the subject. You can only have one "subj" string though.

(And no, this isn't documented or widely known)

Cheers,
aj

 ``Freedom itself was attacked this morning by faceless cowards.
     And freedom will be defended.''   Condolences to all involved.